Bichon Frise : Your Happy Healthy Pet
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
Fluffy, white powder puffs with paws, irresistible Bichon Frises are intelligent and adaptable. They're happy up in a high-rise or down on the farm--as long as they're around people! Always ready to snuggle or play, Bichons compete in obedience and agility and make wonderful therapy dogs with their adorable looks and affectionate nature. This guide fills you in on the breed's needs and attributes, covering:
* Traits to look for, including the dark eyes and double coat
* Things you'll need to make your pup feel at home
* Feeding, grooming, and healthcare
* The importance of positive, firm training to keep the Bichon's natural independent streak under control
* Bonus chapters available on companion Web site
Your Bichon will greet you enthusiastically every time you come home. Just don't be gone too long, because you'll be missed!
Download Bichon Frise : Your Happy Healthy Pet (9781620455623).pdf, available at nelsonwpyles.com for free.
- Liz Palika
- Hardback | 146 pages
- 140 x 216 x 10mm | 318g
- Publication date
- 10 Apr 2006
- Howell Books
- Edition Statement
- 2nd ed.
- Illustrations note
- Illustrations, color
- Bestsellers rank